Tuesday 29 December 2009

A letter to heaven. *stamped*


"Flowers are most prettiest when they are given away..."

Dear Ah Ma,

-

How have you been?

I'm just casually writing this letter to you because I feel like reconnecting back with you again.

Hehe..

-

I'm wondering, however tho, whether you know that...

...flashbacks of the things we used to do still appears in my mind time after time?

...there are no words suitable enough to describe how special you were?

...I have been and always will be missing you?

-

I do hope that...

...in the hearts of whom you brought joy to is where you will forever stay.

-

I'll will always remember how great of an artist you were whenever I hold onto a pencil as it waltz across the page.

=)

-

-

-

With lots of love from your granddaughter,

宝一.