Tuesday 21 June 2011

I'm gonna have a short life. (cont')

Okay, it had been a week or so since the last post (the one that I said I'd continue). Took me some time, but oh well. I do apologize for that tho.

Truth is that there was just too much to do since I've touched down in this Abode of Peace. But let's not dwell on what I did. I need to stick with my topic!

Yea, as I was saying... the suffocation was so awful, i couldn't even sleep laying down. I had to sit up until I miserably fall asleep in that posture. I slept SITTING UP. Yes. I'm not joking. It was quite comfortable tho. Or am I just weird. But yea. That's just how bad it was. But thankfully, everything is back to normal now that my routines are in order again. ^^


ok... I actually had more to say, but seriously, I FORGOT. So, sorry! Don't throw eggs at me.
Love you. Bye!