Tuesday 14 June 2011

I'm gonna have a short life.

I have trouble breathing properly these days. And I think I know why.

1. I've been over-eating.
(like still idiotically stuffing myself with food even after I felt full. cause I don't like to waste food = =)

2. The weather turned cold.
(don't know if this contributed to my degrading breathing ability, but yea, I blame the weather for everything. )

3. I don't exercise.
(BUT, I DO sweat, which is healthier than not sweating at all right?)

These are the possible reasons I can come up with but, I'm not really sure what REALLY caused my constant suffocation.

Last night was the worst. I couldn't even sleep because I can't gasp enough air. Well, at least I THINK I wasn't filling up my lung.... (to be continued. cause I gotta run for now. kthxbye!)